Re: Microsoft IIS problems (Current)

From: GVB (gvbat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 14:01:58 PDT

    I have seen a few machines where IIS has been crashing all day.  I am guessing
    it is related to this idq.dll worm.  All of these machines DO have the
    Q300972 patch applied to them, yet they are still crashing.

    I would like to test some things (repatching, applying service packs, etc..).
    Does anyone have a proof of concept exploit for this problem?

    Thanks!

    gvb