RE: Microsoft IIS problems (Current)

From: Lambert, Andy (lambertat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 14:50:46 PDT

    This patch seems not to fix the problem with our IIS 4 servers.  The patch
    is installed, and our IIS services stop at varying intervals, sometime 2
    hours, 30min, or even 1 min.  This patch seems not to completely help this
    current problem.  There are others at our campus too who are experiencing
    the same outages.  Any additional help would be appreciated.

    -Andrew Lambert
    University of Wisconsin - Madison
    Lambertat_private