Netscape engineers are weenies?

From: s1gnal_9 (s1gnal_9at_private)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 02:33:23 PST

    Some thoughts...

    Remember the whole dvwssr.dll Backdoor found by Alf Serer (alfat_private).  Well today I found another dynamic link library on my Win2k Pro box with the path C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSDesigners98\mdt2lv.dll also contains the string !seineew era sreenigne epacsteN
    Not that it looks like it would pose any security threats, just interesting.

    Any thoughts?