Bug in alcatel speed touch home adsl modem

From: Hacknisty (hacknistyat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 09:52:04 PST

    Hi
    I've found a bug in Alcatel Speed Touch Home ADSL modem

    I was playing with nmap when i've tried to scan my modem with is local ip
    address (default is 10.0.0.138 but i've changed it to 10.0.0.1)

    I've tested various scan and note that when you activate OS detection, modem
    reboot immediately

    Is anyone can confirm that ?
    My firmware version is 8706

    I don't think we can do anything with that but i want to know what really
    happened on the modem. Is anyone can explain that to me

    Sorry for my poor english and sorry to if this was already post here

    Amically Hacknisty