RE: Intel.com Mailing List Arbitrary Address Removal Link

From: Knud Erik Højgaard (knudat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 01:16:57 PST

    [original posting snipped up with crooked scissors]

    cnn.com has similar stuff with their mailing lists. The best
    part about their lists is that they require no 'approval' of
    joining the list - they just start sending you mails. Always great coming back from a holiday just to see your mailbox flooded with a few hundred mails.

    useless side note: cnn is completely unresponsive to requests like 'what ip submitted the ´join´ request' 'please block my address from your list' etc. - perhaps one should just ignore mails from cnn.com - but perhaps the president will contact me one day when he's at cnn :)

    -Knud