RE: [Fwd: [U-pass-ops] New Virus]

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 16:58:28 PDT

    It's important to note that this thing isn't spreading much, if at all.  But
    still important for people to be advised of it, to be aware.

    I believe among the reasons why it's not so widespread is that the
    circumstances resemble too much NIPC's alert of over a week ago about
    wtc.txt.vbs and anything else that might look to get people to react on
    something wtc related.

    Jimmy

    >You folks may be on top of this already, but it appears to be ugly.
    >
    > Vote.A
    > This new mass-mailing worm propagates through Microsoft and sends
    >itself to addressees in the infected users address book.  The worm, written
    >Visual Basic, will appear as an email message subjected "Fwd:  Peace
    Between