RE: List Functionality.

From: James T. Boylan (jboylan@private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 12:56:01 PDT

    To my knowledge, you get a copy of the mail you send out once it posts on
    the list.

    However, the header on the subject has never been done. And really doesn't
    need to be as you can just set up a rule that sorts based on if it carries
    the crime mailing list email in the email header. Works just as good.

    James