mail list concerns

From: Heidi (mcps@private)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 05:36:27 PDT

    Alexey Panchenko,

    I almost did not read your mail due to the subject line, however, the age
    caught my eye and was very concerning.  You have a good point about the
    SPAM, as well as this should be reported due to the alleged ages mentioned
    in case it is true.
    Heidi Henry
    computingforensics@private <mailto:computingforensics@private>
    mcps@private <mailto:mcps@private>  (Miles Confidential Professional
    Services)

    Speaking of something not being SPAM just because it says "This is not Spam!
    This e-mail is never sent unsolicited".  Here below is something I found in
    my mailbox this morning -- would I need to try to convince the esteemed
    CRIME group that it *was* unsolicited?  Normally, I would just hit the
    delete button, but due to the contents of this website, I am wondering to
    whom I could/should report Mr. "Daniel Leuenberger" and his web "service".
    Thank you,

    Alexey Panchenko
    Consultant, Griggs-Anderson
    Gartner Group, Portland, OR