Taliban Virus

From: Heidi (mcps@private)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 16:31:04 PDT

    Speaking for myself, don't apologize, I think everyone can use a good laugh
    now and then,thank you for this one, it is great! :)
    Heidi

    I apologize in advance for passing this along, but I just couldn't resist.

    Soren

    DEAR RECEIVER,
    You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so
    technologically advanced in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus.
    Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this
    mail to everyone you know.

    Thank you very much for helping me.
    Abdulla
    Talibanian hacker