Re: Taliban Virus

From: John E Jewkes-AAA0OR (aar0mi@private)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 20:47:02 PDT

    I agree....
            BTW: This just in from the Pentagon. Trustworthy sources reveal
    the
    new US Plan for dealing with Osama bin Laden:
    1. Capture and return to USA for Fair Trail.
    2. Upon conviction, beaten with a cat'o 9 tails once for each victim.
    3. strapped into a 1973 Pinto (With the ORIGINAL GAS TANK)
    4. Ram the Pinto with a Caddillac Sedan DeVille Limo until it goes boom.
    5. return Osama to the Taliban in the 73 Pinto's Ashtray......
    ;-)
    John Jewkes
    On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:31:04 -0700 "Heidi" <mcps@private> writes:
    > Speaking for myself, don't apologize, I think everyone can use a good
    > laugh
    > now and then,thank you for this one, it is great! :)
    > Heidi
    >
    > I apologize in advance for passing this along, but I just couldn't
    > resist.
    >
    > Soren

    > DEAR RECEIVER,
    > You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so
    > technologically advanced in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus.
    > Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send
    > this
    > mail to everyone you know.
    >
    > Thank you very much for helping me.
    > Abdulla