RE: NIPC Daily Report, 30 October 2001

From: Ken Emmons (KENEMM@private)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 10:39:00 PST

    OK, I guess you all don't agree with me and I apologies for being rude.  I
    find many of this  groups discussions beneficial.  You have to admit that we
    also receive some that are just taking up space in our inbox and sometimes
    un-researched hoaxes.  I receive many good slap-stick security emails from
    co-works.  I will be happy to start sharing them with the Crime Group.

    alan@private wrote:

    I wonder what they will take away from Americans when terrorists start
    shooting down planes from the outside.

    I expect that in the near future, Americans will not longer be allowed to
    have anything sharper than a rubber ball.  (And the rubber ball will have to
    be larger than 1.5" in diameter or someone might choke to death on it.)
    Federal agents will be sent to homes to cut up your food and tuck you into
    bed at night.  (In order to get the religious right's buy-off, they will
    also make you say your prayers.)

    Makes you wonder what lawmakers fear more.  Terrorists or American citizens.