RE: NIPC Daily Report, 30 October 2001

From: Toby Kohlenberg (toby@private)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 16:38:46 PST

    If you don't like reading it, delete it. I enjoy chatting with my peers
    and each person who has made a comment so far has provide much more than
    their fair share of quality content to this list and group. On the other
    hand, most of the people who are complaining haven't done jack. If you
    have something useful to say, please feel free to do so. If you don't want
    to read jokes being passed between infosec professionals, DELETE THEM. But
    don't whine about it.

    Toby