RE: Sign of the times?

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 15:06:31 PST

    That's different.

    Below, people are talking about putting advertisement pages which presumably
    have contact information on them.  Doing so puts those addresses easily
    accessible to harvesters.

    What you're doing is a mailing list.  The participants do not post their
    email addresses for all to see there, similar to CRIME.

    The point is, if you put your email address on a web page, expect it to get
    spam.

    Jimmy