CRIME Meeting 13 Nov @10am@Verizon

From: George Heuston (georgeh@private)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 09:57:12 PST

    Folks,

    Jimmy Kuo, from McAffee, will be presenting.  I haven't heard back on the
    title for this, so I've anticipated the following title:
    The Virus Threat: Methods and Mayhem--Wartime Perspectives
    Jimmy, adjust it as you please...
    Jimmy Kuo is a McAfee Fellow, formerly the Director of AntiVirus Research.
    He has been with McAfee/NAI since 1995. He was awarded as one of the Fed 100
    honorees in June 2000, for his work on the Melissa virus case. Previous
    seminars and presentations: NISSC, FBI-SanFrancisco, CIA-Langley, PCCIP,
    DoD-CERT, OSU, Stanford, BCIT, and was a member of the Y2K Task Force.
    See you there!
    Geo