Re: CRIME Archive of list on the web

From: Wil Cooley (wcooley@private)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 23:53:46 PDT

    Also Sprach Alan <alan@private> on Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 07:52:01PM PDT

    > One of the main reasons is that a big chunk of George's reposting
    > of Government warnings get marked as spam.  (Mainly due to the ALL
    > CAPS thing.  Will someone please tell the people at the FBI who write
    > those things that e-mail is different than a telegram?  It is not a
    > teletype machine! We have lower case!)

    Lower case makes the vacuum tubes hotter.

    Wil
    --
    W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@private
                  * Linux and Network Consulting *

    ink, n.:
    	A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic,
    	and water, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of
    	idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
    		-- H.L. Mencken