CRIME catostrophic Hard Drive Data Recovery Options?

From: Colin Walker (cwalker@private)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 10:37:35 PDT

    Good day;
    	I know this isn't exactly on topic but I am hoping someone may be
    able to help me. A friend of mine had a catastrophic home problem this
    weekend that left his computer rather unusable. Does anyone have a
    suggestion for a Hard Drive data recovery company? Who would you recommend?

    Thanks for your time.

    Colin Walker
    Digimarc Corporation
    Cwalker@private