Re: CRIME catostrophic Hard Drive Data Recovery Options?

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 22:56:59 PDT

    There are two options:

    1)  Software, try to repartition the drive to read the data nad make
    best guesses.  This will work a bunch of times, but can take time.

    2)  Clean room.  On Track does this, as does others.  This is more of a
    hardware approach.  It is iffy and expensive.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com
    http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com