Re: CRIME BlackHat and DefCon

From: Soren.J.Winslow@private
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 10:52:18 PDT

    I have the space available. I am just unable (for security reasons- so says
    the boss) to set up an FTP account for them.
    But if you can send me a copy (either in lots of pieces or on a CD) I can
    make the files available for download via http.

    Soren

                          Jordan Gackowski
                          <jgackowski@syman        To:       crime@private
                          tec.com>                 cc:
                          Sent by:                 Subject:  CRIME BlackHat and DefCon
                          owner-crime@private
                          x.edu

                          08/06/2002 08:28

    Just got back from Vegas last night - attended DefCon and the BlackHat
    briefings.

    I have the CDs of all the speakers presentations, white papers, etc.

    If someone has an FTP box I can put them there for everyone.  Total about
    240 MB uncompressed.

    Jordan Gackowski
    jgackowski@private
    Security Consultant