RE: CRIME BlackHat and DefCon

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 00:34:37 PDT

    Every year I miss DefCon and every year I have to listen to all the fun stories from people. While you guys got to play hacker and look at naked women I had to slave over hot, smelly gigabit IDSs in Seattle while eating stale bagels and drinking warm Diet Pepsi.

    I hope you catch a cold from all that fun. :-)

    Thanks for the mirror of the CD. That was most kind. It will make for some good airline reading while I go slave over some more hot servers in a big noisy data center in California.

    Andrew Plato