RE: CRIME Legal info on carnivore

From: Ken Emmons (KENEMM@private)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 07:21:03 PDT

    I am shocked at the responses I received from members of this group.  I am
    not a religious freak just a professional and a person who believes in GOD.
    As a person I do take offense to some things just as all of us do.  I did
    not mean to get off track I just wanted to send an email to the person who
    send the unprofessional email with bad language.  I thought I hit "Reply
    Sender" but hit the "Reply All" button.  Sorry for the mistake.

    I was surprised to see so many GOD hating people who became hateful and
    irate at the mention of His name. It sounds to me that Crispin is the one
    who is intolerant. I wonder who he worships if not God :)