Re: CRIME BlackHat and DefCon

From: Michele Marzocco (michelem@private)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:36:41 PDT

    Actually Chris, you beat me to it!:)  I was about to refer SecureWorld Expo...

    This is new, but already getting some steam.  Chris has done a great job of getting people involved locally and from a national standpoint.

    Michele Marzocco
    SSTDigital Broadband

    On 8/7/2002 at 1:32 PM Chris Kokich wrote:

    >FYI, there is a new Pacific Northwest Security Conference in Seattle
    >September 17 & 18.
    >Check out www.secureworldexpo.com for details.
    >
    >Chris Kokich
    >SecureWorld Expo
    >503-274-0971

    Michele L. Marzocco
    Sales & Marketing Manager
    SSTDigital Broadband Communications, Inc.
    Secure Business Class Connectivity // World Class Productivity (tm)
    National Headquarters
    Bellevue, WA USA

    *Broadband Solutions Provider with Services Available across North America.*

    www.sstdigital.com
    michelem@private
    425.455.1906 x.115
    toll free 877.778.7509 x.115