Re: CRIME Checkpoint versus Sonicwall

From: Chris Kokich (chrisk@private)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 16:13:30 PDT

    Eric,

    I might suggest it would be worth your time to attend the Seattle
    SecureWorld scheduled for September 17-18 in Bellevue where one of the
    featured events on the 17th is a Firewall Face-off.

    Firewall Face Off:

    The Firewall Face Off will tap the combined knowledge of the leading vendors
    in the Firewall industry, as they respond to your questions and try to
    defend their products in front of their fiercest competitors. Puget Sound
    ISSA contacted Check Point, Cisco Systems, Netscreen, Secure Computing,
    SonicWall, Stonesoft, Symantec, and WatchGuard to come and discuss their
    firewall solutions with the audience, and answer the ultimate consumer
    question, "Why should I buy your firewall?" Frank Simorjay, President of the
    Puget Sound ISSA, will moderate this event.

    The Firewall Face Off is part of the open sessions and complimentary with
    registration on-line. For details and registration -
    http://www.secureworldexpo.com/seattle.php

    If interested CRIME members receive $50 off the $95 Conference fee if
    registered with code: CRIM229

    Thanks,

    Chris Kokich
    SecureWorld Expo