CRIME Extraneous mail traffic...

From: Brent Irwin (birwin@private)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 16:19:24 PDT

    I've had a lot of extraneous traffic sourcing from my mail server to mailer3.hispeedmediaoffers.com. I'm still researching if the culprit is internal, but I was wondering if any of you know of a software package that would, somewhat dynamically enable me to set a filter on incoming/outgoing messages to specified domain names? I could set it at the firewall or the mail server, but this would be a massive manual undertaking that I would love to see dynamic in nature.

    Thanks in advance,

    B r e n t  I r w i n
    I n f r a s t r u c t u r e  M a n a g e r
    C l i e n t  S e r v e r  O p e r a t i o n s