Re: CRIME Extraneous mail traffic...

From: Adrian Peters (adrian.peters@private)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:06:12 PDT

    Brent.
    The firewall solution will definately work.
    As for mail software, what software are you running on your relays?
    For instance, if you are running something like Qmail, you could install
    the spamcontrol package, which gives you quite indepth control to domains
    etc.
    I know there are similar packages for other mail software packages out
    there as well.

    Adrian Peters

    sEcurITY eNGineEr  --qSent(sm) iNC.