Re: CRIME User/employment verification

From: Michael Smith (codeyeti@private)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 14:11:40 PDT

    Sounds like social engineering.  People from The Fort never say they are
    from The Fort.  Just fix the problem and carry on with your life.  Deal
    with it like you would any intrusion.

    The bottom line is, does it matter if the guy is with the NSA or some
    schmoe who's out to hose his former boss?  The NSA doesn't have a link
    to the outside, so data can't leak.  If anything is exposed, it's their
    stupid little civilian-friendly web and email sites.

    There's nothing to see here.  Move along. ;^)

    --Mike

    --
    I do what the voices on my console tell me what to do.  Today they're
    telling me to be an incorrigible imp.