Re: CRIME How to stop this from happening.....

From: alan (alan@private)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 08:35:43 PDT

    First of all, the only way to stop these e-mails is to stop recieving
    e-mails.

    Virus scanning will help prevent people on your network from getting hit,
    but it is not a perfect solution.  (Many of these worms spread via the
    web, IRC, and other non-mail means.)  There are firewalls that will scan
    all incoming content, but you may have to deal with false positives.

    Moving your users off of Outlook and IE will also help.