CRIME How to stop this from happening.....

From: John E Jewkes-AAA0OR-AAA0ID (aar0mi@private)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 10:31:29 PDT

    Hi All,
            Hoping someone here has the right information to help me.
    In addition to being the Webbie for the Army MARS Oregon
    Website, I have my own personal Website (not sales or such,
    just "Here I am World") hosted on Virtual Avenue. I keep seeing
    messages in my 'alias' email such as:

    Recipient of the infected attachment:  Andrea Moe\Inbox
    Subject of the message:  Worm Klez.E immunity
    One or more attachments were deleted
      Attachment Page.exe was Deleted for the following reasons:
        Virus W32.Klez.H@mm was found.

    It comes into john@private and auto-forwards to the alias
    john.jewkes@private EACH of these emails claims that
    john@private
    sent it. I do NOT have any email facilities on the server, nor do I ever
    send email with that e-address in it. (YES, I do know how to 'do' that in
    both
    Netscape and IE Mail and Outlook /Express, BUT, I do not.....) The techs
    at
    VirtualAve.net swear that their servers do NOT support Open Frame Relays.

    Scans of my own computer also do not reveal the worm (Even went and got
    the
    'worm scanner' specifically written for KLEZ from Norton's Homepage).

            So, How do I stop it?
    John Jewkes, SMD US ARMY MARS
    Oregon/Idaho State Director
    AAA0OR OR/AAA0ID ID/AAR0MI OR