RE: CRIME Checkpoint versus Sonicwall

From: Jerry Krummel (jerry@sage-inc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 14:00:08 PDT

    I was not going to get into this because I'm so far behind. But since you
    mentioned an appliance I thought I would comment. SAGE will in fact allow a
    company up to a 90 day free trial of BRICKServer. Of course we use this for
    companies serious about using the product. But if they don't like it after
    trying it, all they have to do is call and we will take it back. The trial
    can be live on their system or in a lab, which ever they prefer.
     My point here is even an appliance should be able to be tried before you
    buy.

    Jerry

    Jerry Krummel
    Senior Account Executive