RE: CRIME Identification Alternatives

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 16:06:46 PST

    I agree wholeheartedly with Crispin, national ID is a bad idea.

    The thought of my identity being authenticated from an agency that hired
    the lowest bidder to implement and design the entire system makes me
    more than a little nervous.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation