RE: CRIME Microsoft Windows XP question

From: Edward J. Metzler (emetzler@private)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 16:03:38 PST

    I really appreciate all of your comments.

    I intend to speak with my friend about how he protected access to his
    written down password.  I do know that he did not log on to this system
    until after his daughter broke in.

    I didn't think to take out the floppy as I did the modem.  Perhaps that
    will help in the future.

    Again, thanks for your insights.

    Edward J. Metzler
    aCCredo Corp. -- Proactive Risk Management
    13267 SW Bull Mountain Road
    Tigard, OR 97224
    Direct: 503-624-2124; Fax: 503-624-5723; Cell: 503-805-7758
    http://www.accredo.com <http://www.accredo.com/>
    emetzler@private