Re: CRIME Re: slides from John's talk?

From: John McHugh (jmchugh@private)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 10:20:24 PST

    That is the technical report that we put out in 1999.  It is somewhat
    dated, but we have no contract to pay for updating it, and it may
    still be relevant.

    I suspect the one Toby and I mentioned is

    \bibitem{ptacek}
    Thomas~H. Ptacek and Timothy~N. Newsham.
    \newblock Insertion, evasion, and denial of service: Eluding network intrusion
      detection.
    \newblock Report from Network Associates Laboratories, 1998.
    \newblock This paper can often be found online by searching for the first
      author. As of November, 2000 it was at
      \url{http://www.secinf.net/info/ids/idspaper/idspaper.html}. It has also been
      seen in the publications directory of \url{http:www.snort.org}.

    John