RE: CRIME

From: alan (alan@private)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 04:51:29 PST

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Farrimond, Ronald - KN-7 wrote:

    > If we use Alan's definition and you go back to the original e-mail.  The link in the e-mail is to an unsolicited commercial e-mail/website.  Therefore, I have to assume that Alan agrees that this is SPAM even though he seems to be in a state of denial!!!
    >
    > Thank you Alan for that clarification.

    You are twisting my words for your own benefit.

    Toby's post was not a bulk solicitation. It was a posting to a mailing
    list of a url of interest.

    If any posting that includes a URL to web site with something to sell on
    it is spam, then every posting of a URL can be clasified as spam.

    The only reason, it appears, that you reguard it as spam is that you
    disagree with its content. You are willing to be obstanate and clueless to
    further that position.

    I have better thing to do than to argue with you about it.