Re: CRIME

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 15:03:59 PST

    Farrimond, Ronald - KN-7 wrote:

    >If we use Alan's definition and you go back to the original e-mail.  The link in the e-mail is to an unsolicited commercial e-mail/website.  Therefore, I have to assume that Alan agrees that this is SPAM even though he seems to be in a state of denial!!!

    Bollocks: that would only be valid if Toby was the vendor of the wares
    for sale on the site. He just forwarded it because he thought it was funny.

    It is not spam. It is, however, off topic. So I will attempt to refrain
    from trolling this thread any more, unless some infosec stuff actually
    pops up.

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, WireX                    http://wirex.com
    HP/Trend Micro Immunix Secured Solutions
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/solutions/iis/
    			    Just say ".Nyet"