CRIME Threatening e-Mail

From: Steven D. Coffman (s.coffman@private)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:45:14 PDT

    Hi,
    General Question for some of you legal types:
    Received a threatening e-mail stating I have no where to hide, no safe haven
    for the likes of your ilk.. This was sent to wife and referred to daughter.
    Not sure how the heck he got her name.
    What are the legal implications or recourse I could take for this action?

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Steven D. Coffman
    Manager Electronic Commerce

    TradeTrans, Inc. - Intelligent Electronic Commerce -

    Main:    (503) 601.0037
    e-Mail:      s.coffman@private
    web site:    http://www.tradetrans.net