Re: CRIME crime get you hacker toolz here adq

From: Seth Arnold (sarnold@private)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 17:11:55 PDT

    On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 05:02:44PM -0700, soren.j.winslow@private wrote:
    > I did. I still thought it was pretty funny that it would end up here.

    Would you like the other six or seven copies of this thing I got?

    A word of warning .. I give each spam I receive about a quarter of a
    second of looking before moving onto the next one. It would be wise to
    -not- forward spam to mail lists, as many of us use automatic spam
    classification tools.

    I almost sent your original post to spamcop. I somehow managed to notice
    that you had forwarded your mail to the list, but it was close.

    Please stop.

    Thanks

    --
    "In time of war, the laws are silent." -- Chief Justice of the United
    States Supreme Court, William Rehnquist