Re: CRIME crime get you hacker toolz here adq

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 00:23:00 PDT

    Seth Arnold wrote:

    >A word of warning .. I give each spam I receive about a quarter of a
    >second of looking before moving onto the next one. It would be wise to
    >-not- forward spam to mail lists, as many of us use automatic spam
    >classification tools.
    >
    >I almost sent your original post to spamcop. I somehow managed to notice
    >that you had forwarded your mail to the list, but it was close.

    I second Seth's request: please don't forward your apparently novel spam
    to CRIME, no matter how cute the Nigerian-alike scam de jour is. It
    probably isn't novel, and it just screws up the spam filters.

    Thanks,

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.           http://immunix.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, Immunix       http://immunix.com
                http://www.immunix.com/shop/