CRIME JOB: Account Manager / Sales

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 17:46:59 PDT

    Anitian has a new job opening. We're looking for 1 or 2 new sales
    people. We're willing to train those that are enthusiastic and have good
    business sense. We're especially looking for somebody in the Seattle
    area.

    ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES

    Anitian Enterprise Security, a leading provider of network and computer
    security solutions in the Pacific Northwest, is looking to augment our
    sales staff with one or two new Account Managers. This position requires
    you to sustain relationships with current clients while prospecting for
    new clients and leading them through the sales cycle. Because an
    important part of the sales process includes assessing needs and working
    with security engineers to design and recommend solutions, you must be
    able to demonstrate a basic understanding of information and networking
    technologies. An understanding of network security issues would be even
    better. A technical background (for example, in IT or software
    engineering) although not absolutely essential, is also very helpful. We
    are willing to train candidates who demonstrate genuine enthusiasm and
    interest in the security industry. Reliability, professionalism, and
    honesty are essential to success at Anitian.

    ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
    - Manages the sales process from start to finish.
    - Regularly prospects for new business.
    - Attends customer meetings with technical and executive staff.
    - Explain features, capabilities, and cost of products and services to
    potential clients.
    - Asks appropriate open-ended questions to qualify and build trust with
    potential clients.
    - Presents solutions and works with customers to tailor those solutions
    to their needs.
    - Uses sound, non-confrontational strategies for managing objections and
    resistance.
    - Generates quotes and works with clients to negotiate details.
    - Works with executive staff to develop and manage marketing events
    (seminars, trade shows, etc.)

    BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
    - Facility with the Microsoft Office product suite-especially Word,
    Excel, and Outlook.
    - Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
    - Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
    - The ability to use the Internet effectively for research.
    - The ability to work productively without close supervision.
    - Ability to handle a dynamic, sometimes volatile, business environment
    with grace and maturity.

    CONSIDERATIONS:
    - This is a full-time position.
    - Starting pay is commission only. A base salary is available after 120
    days of employment.
    - Remote work from home.
    - Generous commission structure.
    - Some travel around the Pacific Northwest is likely, but rarely will
    exceed more than a day or two each month.
    - We will not relocate.
    - No 3rd party recruiters please.

    To Apply

    Use our on-line application at