CRIME GNU Help II

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 14:50:47 PDT

    OK, I finally got some information on HB 2892.  Here is the link for those who
    want the actual text.
    http://www.leg.state.or.us/03reg/measures/hb2800.dir/hb2892.intro.html  I have
    already made inquiries as to why this bill was tabled.  Should have some
    information soon.  If any of you are interested in helping me pursue getting
    this bill a fair shake, I would really appreciate hearing from you.  I can't and
    won't do this alone.

    So far, I have the ear of one House Rep and two Senators.

    Please view the bill and make any comments so that I may pass them on to the
    appropriate people.

    POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

    *****

    Robert Johnston