RE: CRIME GNU Help II

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 22:56:29 PDT

    Update...

    I got a call back from Representative Barnheart's office about 5:00Pm today. He
    said that this bill was killed in committee and forwarded to the Senate.

    Pause...

    I just had a lengthy conversation with Senator Sarr about this bill.  He said
    that most of the committees are wrapped up for this session.  If we can get
    support for what was in this bill, he may be able to put it in as a "rider" on a
    bill that is in play.

    Now is the time to let your voice be heard.

    *****

    Robert Johnston
    Datajockeys, LLC