RE: CRIME GNU Help II

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 09:29:56 PDT

    It might be a good idea to let both your Rep and Senator know what is going on.

    I agree that with al that is going on that this is not even a blip on the radar.
    But then odder things have happened in the past.  The chaff generated by the
    budget cuts can both encourage this to go through and be distracting enough that
    people vested in Micro$soft don't tune in.

    I will call Charles Starr today to get his buy in.

    *****

    Robert Johnston
    Datajockeys, LLC