FW: CRIME The New Worm

From: Sean Mott (SMott@private)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 13:18:26 PDT

    No problems here.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: soren.j.winslow@private [mailto:soren.j.winslow@private]
    Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 12:55 PM
    To: crime@private
    Subject: CRIME The New Worm

    I got the email from this list about that new worm. Since then I have
    received three emails with that file attached.  The only thing I can think
    of is that it is coming from someone on this list?

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    Soren
    NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
    information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
    have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
    retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please
    indicate to the sender that you have received this e-mail in error, and
    delete the copy you received. Thank you.