RE: CRIME The New Worm

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 14:00:00 PDT

    Unrelated events.

    That is, someone on this list could be infected.  But you aren't receiving
    it *through* the mailing list.  And I don't recognize your email address, so
    I don't think you email much here for someone on this list to capture your
    address and then send you the worm.

    The worm comes from someone who has your address in his address book.

    And likely the timing is due to my sending the message to CRIME with the
    anticipation that it was going to go much more ballistic than what we
    already were seeing at the lab.

    Jimmy