RE: CRIME The New Worm

From: Steven Nichols (steven@private)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 13:45:38 PDT

    Also, anyone else notice that microsoft is having issues?

    Page loads very slow. Anyone know of any DDoS scheduled?

      Steven Nichols
      Sr. Network and Systems Administrator
      Internet and NOC Manager

                    VALLEY INTERNET COMPANY
                      1709 NE 27th Street, Suite C
                        McMinnville, Oregon 97128
                 503-565-5030 or 800-909-9078 (toll-free)
           "Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain..."
         PGP: www.viclink.com/~steven/steven.nichols.pgp.txt