RE: CRIME How-to question

From: Karol Kulaga (root@private)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 14:19:02 PDT

    Didn't take them long, I got a "Nigerian" spam from "Liberia" sent from a
    Hungarian open relay. Does the SS even bother to follow up on such cases - I
    somehow don't think the Hungarian police really place that high of a
    priority on requests from the SS (most likely because they are too busy
    robbing tourist buses)
    Any thoughts?