CRIME MSBlast worm local impact

From: Craig.Schiller@private
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 15:22:21 PDT

    My management has asked me to gather stories of impact, caused by the
    MSBlast worm, to local/regional companies and agencies.  If you are doing
    the same thing or have a story that you can share please contact me
    off-list.  I'll compile the best of them and share the results with the
    list (s).

    Thanks,

    Craig A Schiller, CISSP
    Global Information Security Officer
    RadiSys Corporation
    craig.schiller@private
    503.615.1646

    This electronic message contains information which may be confidential,
    privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
    intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s).  If you are not a
    named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use
    of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received
    this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.