CRIME SecureWorld Seattle September 24 & 25

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 10:12:12 PDT

    There is a trade show in Seattle September 24 & 25 called SecureWorld
    <http://www.secureworldexpo.com/seattle03.php>. I'm on two panels, and
    Zot is moderating one of them. SecureWorld has offered a $45 discount
    off the $95 conference fee to CRIME members. Use discount code CRM113 to
    get the discount. Immunix will also have a trade show booth there
    pimping our secure OS and server appliance products. We hope to see you
    there.

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.           http://immunix.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, Immunix       http://immunix.com
                http://www.immunix.com/shop/