RE: A "State of CRIME" Message

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 12:32:38 PDT

Perhaps CRIME should start seeking a broader set of corporate and public
sponsors. I was rather disappointed that CRIME rejected my presentation
on electronic voting simply because the room sponsor is a competitor to
my company and would not allow me the opportunity to speak. If CRIME had
multiple corporate sponsors, then those corporations could help drive
content as well.

Andrew Plato, CISSP
President/Principal Consultant
Anitian Enterprise Security