Re: CRIME handling child pornography spam?

From: Michael Phoenix (pmichael101@private)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 18:39:27 PST

John,

You may want to check out the FBI's Website. I know they have
divisions that are specifically devoted to crimes against
children and computer crimes. Another good resource is Andrew
Vachss's website. http://www.vachss.com/ It's a great resource
for people concerned about sexual exploitation of children and
will probably lead you to the information you are looking for.

Good luck,
Mike