FW: [CFID] Computer Forensics Tool Testing listserv {01}

From: James Holley (jholleyat_private)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 20:08:33 PDT

    All,

    I'm posting this from another computer forensics list serve to make
    sure anyone interested in testing computer forensic tools knows about
    what we're doing.

    As the message below says, during an evening session at
    Techno-Security focused on testing forensic tools, a group of us
    decided to put together a list serve to better handle communications
    among us in regard to that subject without clogging up the other
    lists we all monitor.

    If you want to play an active part in developing test specifications;
    testing tools under controlled, lab conditions; and helping to make
    our collection of forensic tools better for us all, please feel free
    to subscribe to the list.

    If you'd rather not play an active part in testing, know that we
    intend to publish our results through at least 5 list serves,
    including this one, so you won't miss out on getting the results.

    James

    James O. Holley
    Advanced Research Projects Team
    Fiderus Strategic Security & Privacy Services
    (w)  703.684.3140           (p)  888.620.5275
    jholleyat_private   or   6205275at_private

    Emergency 24 hour response: 1-877-595-8491