Re: Where are greater risks?

From: Michael D. Barwise, BSc, IEng, MIIE (mikeat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:50:42 PDT

    Thanks Neil, but the purpose is to make use of a tool which does only one
    job and is so transparently simple that it can be accepted by non-technical
    people in court as valid for legal purposes. After all this *is* forensics! No
    way could you defend a complex system like Linux on this basis,
    particularly taking into account the way is has been developed.

    Mike Barwise
    Computer Security Awareness

    "Addressing the Human Equation in Information Security"

    and tracking system please see:

    http://aris.securityfocus.com